THE 2023 HALL OF FAME SUBMISSIONS HAVE CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO NOMINATED AN OUTSTANDING COLLEAGUE!
The LMA Hall of Fame recognizes lifetime achievement of individuals in the legal marketing industry and their outstanding contributions to the association. Hall of Fame members have a demonstrated history of career achievement, sustained commitment to the advancement of the profession and significant contributions to LMA, in addition to conducting themselves with professionalism among their peers.
2023 LMA Hall of Fame
JUST ANNOUNCED: Congratulations to Nancy Myrland, the 2023 LMA Hall of Fame Inductee! Read more about her and past winners below:
See all past inductees
Nomination Criteria >>2023 Nominations Have Closed<<
Candidates for the Hall of Fame are selected based on the following criteria:
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Achievement in the workplace demonstrated by the applicant's professional experience, career progression and his/her role in the advancement of their organization(s).
- ADVANCEMENT OF THE PROFESSION
- Advancement of the legal marketing profession demonstrated through the development of new initiatives and thought leadership, as well as mentoring and developing talent.
- CONTRIBUTION TO LMA
- Service to the association demonstrated by serving in leadership and/or other roles that directly impact the membership. Nominees must be an LMA member in good standing for a minimum of 15 years.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- Adherence to the LMA Code of Ethics and demonstration of the highest level of professionalism and collegiality as a role model for the legal marketing community.
LMA members in good standing may nominate their peers for consideration. Nominations must include:
- Completed online nomination form
- One letter of endorsement from the nominator and three additional letters of endorsement, including at least one from someone who has held an LMA leadership position at either the international or regional level
Nominees may be submitted following a two-year gap from any LMA Board of Directors leadership role. Nominations may be resubmitted, but must be renewed by the nominator each year.
Please contact LMA International Headquarters with any questions or comments.