Are you looking for a speaker for your next partner retreat or other event? Look no further than the completely reimagined LMA Speaker Database, with new features and functionality! This improved Speaker Database connects qualified and applicable speakers and content to learning opportunities, and is exclusively available to LMA members.
Why leverage the LMA Speaker Database?
When you use the database, you can easily:
- Book a speaker for a regional program
- Find a speaker for your firm retreat
- Utilize the tool to find panelists for an upcoming program
- And more!
You can search for speakers based on a number of factors, including but not limited to: type of presentation, audience level and the Body of Knowledge (BoK) Domain(s) that apply to your program or event. You can then export your shortlist of potential speakers for your use.
Are you ready to get started? Click the link below and browse the database!
Start Your Search
Please note that you must be an LMA Member to access the Speaker Database. Members, please make sure to log in before accessing it.
Become a Speaker
Are you a speaker looking to share your area of expertise with the LMA community and beyond? Complete a speaker submission form to share your areas of expertise and where, when and how you can contribute to a program or event’s educational goals.
You do not need to be an LMA member to submit a speaker submission form! Simply click the button below to get started.
Submit the Speaker Submission Form
If you are currently in the Speaker Database, please follow these steps to view or update your listing:
- Click here to access your previously submitted Speaker Database sessions
- Log in using your LMA member credentials.
- Click on the Speaker Database icon.
- Select the item you want to edit and click on the corresponding icon. Click 'Edit.'
- Make your changes, then press the 'Finish' button at the bottom of the form. This will save your changes as a draft.
- Double-check your references to confirm they are still up to date.
- Once ready to finalize, click the 'Submit' button.
Disclaimer: Please note that the Speaker Database is a repository of potential speakers and the topics they can share. LMA does not vet submissions to the Speaker Database.