Based on the classic TV game show, our guest contestants go head-to-head to see who knows more about legal marketing – or, at least, who can describe it better and answer faster.
This program is a fast-paced and fun way to not only test your knowledge – but also learn a thing or two about all of the disciplines that encompass legal marketing. The $25,000 Legal Marketing Pyramid addresses topics from each domain of the LMA’s Body of Knowledge, including business development, the business of law, client services, communications, marketing management and leadership, and technology management.
Joining our “celebrity” contestants, Robyn Addis COO/CMBDO and Kristyn Brophy, Director of Client Strategy at Legal Internet Solutions Incorporated, are our two long-time LMA Philadelphia volunteers and contributors: Andrew Laver, Business Development Manager at Buchanan Ingersoll and Rooney, and Amy Schaffer, Senior Business Development Manager at Fox Rothschild LLP.
See Andy and Amy go head to head in this epic battle of legal marketing terms, trivia, and tactics. The winner will receive a donation to the charity of their choice!
- Think outside the marketing department - exploring the role other departments - and other firms - play in legal marketing
- Make your life easier - technology and automation to streamline your marketing and BD efforts
- Client service - exploring the ways marketing can make an impact - after the prospect becomes a client
- What you say is as important as how you say it - marketing messaging, in all of its forms, should not be an afterthought
- Using data to your advantage - don’t start from scratch when you already know what works, and what doesn’t
- Ready, aim, fire - tools to use to create a cohesive marketing strategy - and a cohesive marketing team
LMA members complimentary. All others $25