The Senior Leader SIG is an invitation-only series of focused, educational, and networking programs for the most experienced members of the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region. The Senior Leader SIG offers in-depth, group discussions among members. Participation in the Senior Leader SIG requires that the following criteria be met:
- Participants must be an active member of the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Law firm professionals must have a CMO or Director-level title.
- Other in-house marketers who have a senior manager title (or above) and 10 or more years of law firm industry experience will be considered upon request – please email SIG Co-Chairs.
- Service providers must have a first or second-chair role at their organization. Other individuals will be considered upon request – please email SIG Co-Chairs.
- SIG meetings and social events are open only to SIG members.
*Membership criteria are verified by the LMA member database. Please update your member profile to ensure you receive relevant SIG messages and invitations.
For more information about our SIG contact our Co-chairs Azeema Batchelor and Katie Munroe.