LMANext is a program that was created and launched by the LMA Toronto Chapter (now LMA Canada) in October 2015. The program is designed to provide the next generation of legal marketers with original content, relevant programming, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals at a similar “age and stage” in their career. Check back regularly for upcoming lunch & learns, LMANext Spotlight, and other relevant resources.
- Lindsey Bombardier, LMANext Co-creator & Program Chair
Lindsey Bombardier is the Director of Business Development and Marketing at Lenczner Slaght. In her role, she is responsible for the strategic direction and execution of the Firm's business development and marketing programs. Lindsey is the creator and Program Chair of LMANext.
Sarah Huynh is the Coordinator of Marketing & Business Development at Lencnzer Slaght. In her role, she is responsible for a wide range of the firm’s branding and marketing programs, as well as the execution of opportunities that build and strengthen client relationships.
Johanna Mills is the Marketing and Business Development Manager at Watson Goepel LLP. In her role, she collaborates with the firm’s lawyers and senior management team to develop and execute strategic marketing and business development initiatives that support a focus on client service excellence and increasing firm profile in the marketplace.
Adhi Reza is the Marketing Specialist at Lenczner Slaght. In her role, she is responsible for raising the profile of the firm and its lawyers by playing a key role in the research, strategy, planning and execution of the firm’s marketing programs.
Katie Sulatycki is a Provocateur (or Brand & Marketing Manager) at Cubicle Fugitive. In her role, she is responsible for delivering creative solutions to the marketing challenges that professional service providers face, including crafting brand strategies, developing and executing campaigns, and managing website projects.
Interested in getting involved? Contact Lindsey Bombardier for more information.
- Ready, Set, Share! The Impact of Successful Digital Marketing Part Two - May 26, 2020
- Mastering the Basics: The Power of Events - November 25, 2019
- Ask me Anything (Reddit Style) - October 21, 2019
- Mastering the Basics: Presentation Skills - March 18, 2019
- Refresh, Like & Share! The Impact of Successful Digital Marketing - May 28, 2019
- Get Better at Talking to Everyone - March 23, 2018
- Ask Me Anything - August 30, 2017
- Setting Yourself Up for Success & Owning Your Future - April 21, 2017
- Chambers Survival Guide - November 2, 2016
- Organizing the World of Social Networking - May 25, 2016
- RFPs: Saving Lawyers' Time & Winning New Business - April 1, 2016
- Legal Marketing 101 - November 17, 2015
Below are links to our program materials from our first year of lunch & learns.
Interested in writing a piece for LMANext? It's easy, just connect with us!
Thanks to our Sponsors