Domain: Technology Management, Marketing Management and Leadership
So much martech, so little time! We all know that there’s a plethora of marketing technology solutions available to law firm marketers. Many of them are easy to buy and may appear to be inexpensive. But… getting a suite of martech applications to work together seamlessly can be big challenge, and create wasted time and unnecessary friction for a legal marketing team. By itself, technology is not the answer to every legal marketing issue. Before rushing to purchase the latest tool, we believe it’s critical to get clarity on what you are solving for -- and then carefully think through how technology will make a difference to your problem.
This session will provide tools and ideas to legal marketers challenged to get the most out of their technology investment.
- Discuss and articulate the business problem that technology is supposed to address.
- Evaluate your current martech stack – what do you have, what are your goals, what are the gaps, and how do you measure it?
- Create a business case for new technology investment to fill your gaps.
- Discuss how to evaluate new service providers – what do you need the product to solve for, what is the value of that solution, how does it fit with what you have?
- Review how to communicate about martech, encourage adoption and measure success.
Gordon Braun-Woodbury, Head of Marketing Operations Consulting, Calibrate Strategies
Ann Meyer, Director of Marketing Technology, Fisher Phillips
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79