Domain: Business Development
In this mature and undifferentiated marketplace, it is more important than ever for legal marketers to partner with their attorneys in the creation of business development strategies to help drive revenue, become partner and retain their equity status. In so doing legal marketers contribute meaningfully to the profitable growth of the firm over the long-term. During this interactive and lively workshop, co-led by a dynamic team of proven thought leaders, you will gain insights and have the opportunity to practice proven strategies that will help you:
- Position yourselves as strategic thought partners so that you always have a seat at the table
- Deliver innovative approaches to time-tested strategies that will be respected and effectively executed
- More productively navigate and overcome resistance and handle pushback from your attorneys to increase your collaborative business development success
- More meaningfully inspire your attorneys out of inertia and toward the momentum needed to build actionable, goal-oriented plans
- Help your attorneys build more accretive relationships with one another, referral sources and clients (both at the individual and institutional level) through truly client-centric communication and strategies
Chris Kirby, President, PCT Solutions, Inc.
Jodi Kovitz, Director, Client and Business Development, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.