Sponsored by: Small Firm/Solo Marketer SIG
Domain: Marketing Management and Leadership
BoK Competency: Management of Individual Personnel
Most law firms have understaffed and under-resourced M/BD departments. As a result, legal marketers are often overworked and overwhelmed. This program will show you how to sharpen your focus on the projects and people that maximize your business results. If working harder is not an option, working smarter is the only alternative. Register now!
- Identify and minimize the inefficiencies in your job
- Implement time management systems that increase your productivity
- Spend less of your energy on reactive needs (e.g RFPs and rankings) so you can focus more on strategic contributions to the firm Organize your workday for optimal productivity
- Delegate work more effectively
- Spend less of your day in your email inbox
- Communicate with staff, lawyers clients more effectively
David Ackert, President, ACKERT INC.
Price: Complimentary for Members