Domains: Client Services, Business Development
Law firms have successfully utilized a practice group-centric model for centuries. Why bother with disrupting an approach that’s worked so well for so many? A sector focused go-to-market approach transcends practice groups, amplifies the relevance of the services your firm provides, and unlocks broader marketplace exposure and deeper revenue potential. No matter where your firm is on its sector journey, this interactive session will hold valuable insights for you. Topics covered will include: developing a sector go-to-market program, strategies to deploy and institutionalize your industry focus, and KPIs and measuring success. Learning Outcomes:
- Describe what a sector approach is and what it isn’t.
- Assess their firms’ readiness for a sector go-to-market approach and/or a refresh of their existing sector approach.
- Develop/refine a sector go-to-market framework focused on revenue growth.
- Identify key elements for success of a sector program.
- Evaluate marketing opportunities that support their sector strategy.
- Define reporting standards to measure program success.
Erin Normile-Elzinga, Director, Sectors & Clients, Foley & Lardner LLP
Sierra Nicholson, Director, Industry Sectors and Markets, Eversheds Sutherland
Mary Mallery, National Banking & Capital Markets Marketing Lead, KPMG
Scot Anderson, Partner, Hogan Lovells
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79