Tuesday, June 14, 2022 | 12:30 - 1:45pm
The market for lateral talent – especially partners – has never been hotter. Yet, in firms’ race to grow:
- 48% of laterals leave their new firm within five years
- 62% of laterals fail to bring their promised book of business
- 35% of laterals fail to fit in at their new firm
Accordingly, how firms hire and integrate these lawyers can make or break a firm's success. Of course, firm management and administration – from practice heads and partner interviewers to business development, marketing, practice management and legal recruiting – must work together to ensure the best fit and maximize opportunities. Join us for a dynamic discussion featuring a variety of perspectives on successfully integrating and retaining lateral partners.
- Anand David, Global Head, Partner Recruitment & Integration, Hogan Lovells
- Erin Ryan, Senior Manager, Lateral Integration, McGuire Woods LLP
- Mark Messing, Chief Marketing Officer, Duane Morris LLP
- Moderator - Michael Ellenhorn, Founder & CEO, Decipher Investigative Intelligence
A Zoom link will be emailed upon completing registration.
LMA Body of Knowledge: Business of Law, Marketing Management & Leadership, Client Services, Business Development, Communications
LMA members complimentary. All others $25
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org