Personal Branding: Differentiating Yourself in Today's Legal Landscape
Building a Strong Personal Brand with Stefanie Marrone
Wednesday, June 21st, 2023 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm CST
In today's competitive legal landscape, lawyers need more than just exceptional legal skills to thrive in their careers. Building a strong personal brand allows you to differentiate yourself, attract clients and unlock professional opportunities.
Join us for an interactive webinar where Stefanie Marrone will share her expertise and guide you through actionable steps to establish and amplify your personal brand.
During this webinar, you will:
- Learn the importance of personal branding in the legal profession and how it can enhance your career trajectory.
- Discover your unique value proposition as a lawyer and develop a personal brand that aligns with your expertise andpassions.
- Learn effective strategies to communicate your brand story and establish a strong professional identity.
- Explore online and offline channels to showcase your expertise, including blogs, social media, publications, speaking engagements and more.
- Gain insights into building and leveraging a powerful network of professional relationships to expand your brand's reach.
- Discover techniques for thought leadership and content creation to position yourself as an authority in your practice area.
- Learn practical tips for maintaining consistency and authenticity in your personal brand across different platforms.
- Benefit from real-life examples and success stories of lawyers who have successfully built their personal brands.
This webinar will equip you with the knowledge and strategies to unlock the full potential of your personal brand.
Fractional Marketing Director/Social Media, Marketing and Business Development Strategist
Stefanie Marrone Consulting/The Social Media Butterfly
Stefanie helps law firms, individual lawyers, accounting firms, recruiting firms, business professionals, and other professional service organizations with brand-building and revenue-generating strategies and tactics in marketing, business development, and social media/content marketing.
Stefanie serves as an outsourced chief marketing officer/marketing director who supports small- and mid-size law firms, supplementing law firms' internal departments and acting as an extension of their teams.
Stefanie provides customized virtual and in-person social media and business development training for organizations of all sizes - with a focus on how lawyers and law firms can use social media and marketing tools to generate and retain business.
Stefanie creates business development strategies and business plans for practices, industries, and lawyers to help them build their brands and books of business.
Stefanie's areas of focus include personal coaching, business development training, social media strategy and training, content marketing strategy, LinkedIn company page management and development of posts and accompanying imagery, writing of bios and practice areas, ghostwriting articles, practice and industry group planning, outsourced CMO support, web site copy development, pitch materials, development of client events and alumni programs, digital marketing consulting, competitive intelligence analysis, award submissions strategy, and web site consulting.
Stefanie is a frequent speaker, contributor, and influencer in the legal marketing industry. Stefanie has an active presence on social platforms where she is consistently extending her knowledge, background, and lived experiences in ways that are meaningful and valuable to those in the marketing field. Be sure to check out Stefanie's LinkedIn page for more marketing and personal branding tips.
LMA Members: $20
Prospective LMA Members: $30
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com