Recorded September 20, 2022
Build free reports that present analytics that matter most to executives and managing attorneys. Join this interactive webinar to follow along with a live demo of Google Data Studio (free tool) and build reporting templates in real-time that you can use immediately.
- How to use Google Data Studio to professionally present analytics in an easy-to-digest visual format.
- How to connect Google Analytics data with Google Data Studio.
- How to identify useful data points for visualization.
- How to customize data using filters.
- How data visualization can be the key to persuading your top-level decision-makers.
Google Data Studio provides:
- A visual editor for easy creation of reports and dashboards.
- A rich library of visualizations to reveal the real story behind the data.
- Fully custom design and style controls so you can make it your own.
- Reusable templates for fast, professional reports every time.
- Dynamic and interactive report controls based on time periods, geographies, segments, or any other dimension available in your data.
- Seamless integration between data, analysis, and reporting for easy workflows.
Body of Knowledge (BoK): Technology Management
LMA Members: $20
Prospective LMA Members: $35
About the Speaker
Melanie Trudeau is Vice President of Digital Marketing at Jaffe, a full-service marketing and PR agency that serves the legal industry. She works with law firms across the country to improve their online visibility through integrated marketing strategies.
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.