September 29, 2021 | 12:00 PM Eastern
Campaign or CamPAIN? Either way you slice it, strategic multichannel digital marketing campaigns are the primary way to connect clients and prospects with your firm’s brand promise now and forever more. With this shift from almost complete reliance on in-person business development activities to a hybrid, on-demand world, legal marketers must lead their firms to understand:
- How to differentiate yourself in a saturated marketplace
- How to run campaigns with existing and emerging technologies
- How to measure the effectiveness of digital activities and make data-driven decisions
Join us for an interactive session with Robyn Addis, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer and Chief Operating Officer at Legal Internet Solutions Incorporated [LISI] and LMA leader. Robyn is a seasoned legal marketing professional who provides strategic leadership and guidance to the marketing and business development teams at LISI, as well as for outsourced legal marketing services clients.
After participating in this session, you leave with:
- an increased understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- actions that marketing professionals at firms of any size can take to drive integrated digital marketing campaigns that influence awareness of your firm’s brand and expertise
- guidance on how to strategically evaluate your marketing activities and demonstrate real value to your firm’s leadership
Body of Knowledge (BoK): Marketing Management and Leadership
Complimentary for LMA Members
$20 for Prospective Members
NOTE: Make sure to click all the way through registration in order to receive a confirmation email that will include the Zoom link.