Domain: Technology Management
BoK Competency: Website Management
Identifying when is the right time to use an app solution can be challenging for any Marketing or Business Development professional. As this is a crucial question to ask when approaching any campaign, marketing activity or project, we will explain the scenarios where an app can elevate your idea and when it might create unnecessary complexity. The session will include case studies from 5+ law firms, where we’ll discuss what worked, what didn’t and how you can leverage the lessons learned from others.
By attending this session you will learn:
- Benefits of mobile solutions for creating consistent engagement
- When to use and when not to use an app
- Customer and prospect facing app examples
- What works, what doesn’t, and why
- A framework to approach the app decision making process, including analytics and success metrics
In this webinar you’ll hear Commercial Director Mike Gallop and Marketing Manager Lisa Broom talk about Fliplet's experience working with over 60 law firms of all sizes to deliver mobile app solutions.
- Identify when to and when not to use an app
- Understand what makes a great customer and prospect facing app
- Develop a framework to approach the app decision making process, including success metrics
Lisa Broom, Marketing Manager, Fliplet
Mike Gallop, Commercial Director, Fliplet
Price: Complimentary for Members