Domain: Communications, Business Development
This session will examine the development and implementation of two global marketing campaigns, focusing on strategizing across multi-functional marketing and business development teams to approach key business issues affecting clients in a cohesive manner. Speakers will discuss shifting their approach from “random acts of marketing” to an organized, thoughtful, multi-disciplinary approach to client engagement through substantive programming. Case studies will include a deep dive into Sidley’s COVID-19 resource center and lawyer task force and Sidley’s Private Funds program.
Topics will include:
- Building (and expanding) an internal, cross-functional team of marketing, business development and creative professionals, including how to address issues when the scope changes
- Leveraging market intelligence, including competitor analysis, and data metrics to examine how clients are receiving content and how it is being absorbed to facilitate additional content generation and further cross-marketing efforts
- Developing an internal communications process, including an alert program for thought leadership to establish awareness throughout the firm
- Designing a 360 approach to thought leadership, including programming, social media, dynamic web content, and other content development
- Intentional thought leadership and how it was woven into existing platforms
- Understand how to deliver a multi-disciplinary approach to client engagement through substantive programming.
- How to leveraging market intelligence to examine how clients are receiving content and how it is being absorbed to facilitate additional content generation and further cross-marketing efforts.
Cynthia D Migliaccio, Senior Marketing Manager, Sidley Austin LLP
Jamie Dawson, Director of US Marketing Programs, Sidley Austin LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79