Domain: Business of Law
A growing number of law firms are expanding their international footprint, whether via mergers, alliances, cooperation agreements or opening new offices. Join this panel discussion to explore various aspects of legal marketing outside the United States. Gain insights, anecdotes and survey-based information from international legal marketers hailing from the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. You’ll deepen your understanding of the knowledge, skills, tools and resources necessary to market your services around the world and expand into new international markets.
- Legal marketing outside the United States — what’s hot, what’s the same, what’s not?
- How law firms around the world are using social media and legal tech
- What legal marketers must be aware of when entering new geographic markets
- Adapting your marketing approach to local customs and practices that shape relationships between clients and their counsel
- Challenges you’ll face when managing and working with legal marketing colleagues across the globe
Paul Jaffa, Founder and Managing Director, Myddleton Communications
Idan Nishlis, CEO, Nishlis Legal Marketing
Lara Quie, Head of Business Development, Asia Pacific, Duane Morris & Selvam LLP
Jill Warren, Director of Business Development and Marketing, Bi
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79