Domain: Business Development
For many firms, business development coaching and training initiatives are limited to ad hoc meetings between billable hours without much formal structure, accountability, or long-term effectiveness. In this session, you’ll learn how implementing an effective business development Intensive can provide essential skills and create lasting behavioral changes that make the most of marketing resources and result in a greater return for the firm.
- How a business development intensive addresses the most critical challenge facing legal marketers today: Lack of lawyer accountability
- Using existing resources to set up a business development intensive efficiently
- How to structure a training agenda and curriculum
- How to garner buy-in from lawyers
- How to track lawyer performance and convert their efforts into results
David Ackert, President, Ackert Inc.
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79