A marketing campaign is a collection of activities (email, social media, events, videos) aimed at a specific audience and centered around a specific message.
Without direction, a marketing activity’s message becomes less focused and effective. A campaign approach lets the firm focus their attention more narrowly and track their results more precisely.
This session will show how to build a successful campaign-driven marketing strategy and generate better ROI from your marketing efforts.
- What campaign driven marketing is
- How to craft a single campaign using targeted content
- What channels you should consider to reach your target audience
- How to measure the engagement and success of your marketing campaign
- How marketing campaigns can help you generate meaningful business results
Guy Alvarez, Chief Executive Officer, Good2bSocial
Jay Plum, Director of Communications, Bracewell LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79