Domains: Business Development & Marketing Management and Leadership
Modern law firm marketing and business development leaders are uniquely positioned to drive change, because —in addition to serving as stewards of firm branding —they’re increasingly leveraging data-driven insights to transform the business development process from reactive to predictive.
But there are significant hurdles to be overcome along the way, including the added challenge of change management inside law.
This interactive panel will compare and contrast real-world examples of how new approaches and technologies are enabling CMOs and CBDOs in professional services and B2B environments to drive culture change and deliver more impactful outcomes, including increased revenue and profit.
- How data and insights are being used to effect behavioural change and better business development outcomes for lawyers inside two Am Law 100 firms
- How modern firms are approaching the challenge of integrating people, processes, and data to predict future client needs and supercharge business growth
- How innovative strategies and techniques used in B2B marketing can be successfully applied inside law
- How to elevate the performance of your marketing and BD teams by knowing where and how to focus your efforts for maximum impact
- How to leverage your firm’s client and business intelligence to drive superior client service and development initiatives
Lavinia Calvert, Senior Director of Marketing, Intapp
Jennifer Breithaupt, Global Consumer CMO, Citi
Rory Channer, Chief Business & Client Development Officer, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79