Canada Recording: Strategic Tendering – How to Win in 2023
Have you made new year's resolutions? Maybe to get to the gym more often, or make your own coffee instead of grabbing a super-duper latte extreme on your way into the office. Well, let LMA Canada and LMA Europe help you tick off your work-based resolutions by attending our joint webinar on perfecting the pitch to help you win more work in 2023.Who better to give us a masterclass than the authors of “Strategic Tendering for Professional Services: Win More, Lose Less”, Matthew Fuller and Tim Nightingale, joined by Mary Anne Heckbert, a certified Proposal Professional and the first Canadian recognized as a 40 Under 40 by the Association of Proposal Management Professionals.LEARNING OUTCOMES
- How to strategically evaluate which RFPs to respond to and stop random acts of pitching.
- What content GCs care about and what they don't.
- How to increase efficiency in the tendering process from writing the RFP to making a presentation to post-pitch follow-up.
- Why equity, diversity, and inclusion are not just 'nice to have' elements in your pitch.
- LMA Members: Complimentary!
- Prospective LMA Members: $35
IMPORTANT! Click all the way through the registration process.
Please make sure you toggle your country to Canada for registration in the top menu bar.
, Marketing Management and Leadership
, Content Type
, Event Recording
, Firm Size
, All Sizes
, LMA-Driven Initiatives
, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion