Domain: Marketing Management and Leadership
In many businesses, marketing is the driving force behind strategy, innovation, pricing and structure — but not always in legal.
If CMOs could build the law firm of the future, what would it look like? Taking time to reflect on the future of legal business, we will examine the opportunities and challenges firms will face. How will firms and the business world change over the next five years? We will ask our panel of experts to give insight into:
- What services would you offer and why?
- How would you price?
- What role would marketing play ?
- What role would attorneys play?
- What could be done differently to ensure clients' needs are met?
- What role would technology play?
- What would the new firm look like?
David Brady, Chief Executive Officer, Vuture
Justin L. Portaz, Director of Global Client and Business Development, Jenner & Block LLP
Kim Perret, Chief Marketing Officer, Jones Walker
Wendy Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer, Reed Smith
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.