The Business Development: Sales and Networking Techniques Competency Bundle contains LMA webinars and conference recordings to help you excel in sales and networking techniques. The contents of this bundle were curated by the LMA Education Advisory Committee and contain the best webinars and conference session recordings available on this topic.
By completing the programs in this bundle, you will learn:
- How sales and marketing teams can work together to keep your firm top of mind in the marketplace
- How to make your personal and professional network your most valuable asset
- Data-mining techniques
- Client profile models and business analytics tools
- And much more!
The bundle contains the following programs:
- Breaking Through the Barriers: Building a Sales Culture in a Law Firm
- Big Data for Legal Marketers: Doing the Right Things and Doing Things Right for Bigger ROI
- Lessons Learned: Applying Sales Models from Other Professional Service Sectors
- The “S” Word: Sales
This bundle is focused on the Sales and Networking Techniques competency, which falls under the Business Development domain of the LMA Body of Knowledge (BoK). The BoK is a foundational resource that defines the core skills necessary for legal marketers to succeed. It outlines the essential and accepted domains, competencies and associated skill sets within the legal marketing profession at every level.
Member price: $99
Prospective Member price: $299