Domain: Technology Management
Law firms need to cultivate conversations, create solid relationships, and build trust and brand loyalty through their marketing. So many legal organizations have been put off by transaction-focused automation solutions, fearing that their prized business relationships will be undermined. However, if it is done right, automation can help to transform resource-stretched marketing teams, whilst building audience relevance, engagement and opportunities at scale.
The session will help define how marketing automation can work at a law firm with the help of in house speakers who have applied automation processes at their firms. Throughout the session, the panel will discuss the different approaches to automation they have taken at their firms in working towards their end goals
You will learn:
- What is marketing automation in the context of a law firm?
- How to create meaningful digital relationship chemistry at scale?
- Converting digital engagements into opportunities
- What to do with the opportunities
- What you should consider before implementing an automation program
W. Allen Fuqua, Chief Marketing Officer, Winstead PC
Jennifer Larivee, Director of Marketing, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Matt Parfitt, President, Vuture U.S. (moderator)
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79