Sponsored by: Competitive Intelligence SIG
Domains: Business of Law & Marketing Management and Leadership
BoK Competencies: Competitive and Business Intelligence & Consultant and Vendor Management
Join the CI SIG for a program focused on AI-Powered Competitive Intelligence. Our dynamic presenters will provide a 360 view at how AI is impacting competitive intelligence from multiple perspectives. In this informative session, we will delve deep into the world of law firm Competitive Intelligence, examining its pivotal role in helping attorneys make informed decisions, enhance their client relationships, and navigate the ever-evolving generative AI space. We will also explore the transformative potential of AI in CI, as well as the cautionary tales that highlight the importance of ethical and responsible AI implementation.
Key topics we'll cover:
- AI-Powered CI Tools: Explore cutting-edge AI applications and tools that are revolutionizing the CI landscape. We'll showcase how AI can streamline data collection, analysis, and visualization to provide actionable insights quickly.
- Real-World Use Cases: Dive into real-world examples of law firms harnessing the power of AI-driven CI to gain a competitive advantage. Discover how AI is being utilized to identify market opportunities, improve pricing strategies, and enhance client service.
- Cautionary Tales: Learn from the mistakes of others. We will examine cautionary tales from the legal industry where AI implementation in CI went awry. Gain valuable insights into ethical considerations, data privacy concerns, and potential pitfalls to avoid.
- Ethical Considerations: Explore the ethical dimensions of using AI in CI for law firms. We'll discuss responsible AI practices, the importance of data privacy compliance, and maintaining transparency in decision-making.
- Future Trends: Get a glimpse into the future of AI in CI for law firms. Learn about emerging trends that promise to further transform the competitive intelligence landscape.
- Explore existing generative AI tools, CI use cases and tips for selecting the best tech for your law firm.
- Understand the guard rails of AI tools and resources to build them into your CI process.
- Gain a holistic view of AI predictions for future resources and developments in the legal industry.
Zena Applebaum, Vice President of Product Marketing, Thomson Reuters
Jay Nakagawa, Director of Competitive Intelligence, Dell Technologies
Peter Geovanes, Chief Innovation & AI Officer, McGuireWoods LLP
Prospective Members: $79