Whether you're part of a large marketing department or a solo marketer, whether you work in personal injury, mass torts, class action, family law, medical malpractice or other area, the Legal Marketing Association (LMA) understands you.
We also help you differentiate your Plaintiff Firm in a competitive market with resources you won’t find anywhere else and a legal marketing community of professionals that understands your unique challenges and needs as a Plaintiff Firm.
Enjoy benefits such as:
- an active Plaintiff Firm Special Interest Group to connect, ask questions and share information,
- hundreds of on-demand and live webinars (including webinars specifically designed for Plaintiff Firm marketers) to keep you at the top of your game,
- a robust MyLearning online platform for education addressing almost every challenge you face,
- a new Speaker Database for in-house programming wiht hundreds of qualified speakers on numerous topics,
- an online monthly publication with the latest trends and information in legal marketing,
- a full online library with articles, webinars and resources to help you and your firm excel,
- access to key solution providers,
- and countless other member benefits.
Featured Recent Webinar for LMA Plaintiff Firm SIG Members and Prospective LMA Members:
A Roundtable on Plaintiff-Firm Website Marketing
Originally aired: August 3, 2022 * Missed it? You can still access it here!
Sponsored by: Plaintiff Firm SIG
Domain: Communications; BoK Competency: Advertising and promotion
Direct-to-individual legal marketing is a deep (and sometimes complicated) topic that marketing teams deal with nearly every hour of the day. Messaging has to address the individual consumer of legal services where they are in a format they will accept. Join Plaintiff SIG co-chairs Delisi Friday and Jason Lisi, along with Kristyn Brophy (LISI’s Director of Client Strategy), to discuss the tips, strategies, and war stories related to their law firm websites in this lively presentation.
MORE! Check out these additional educational offerings focused on Plaintiff Firm needs and challenges:
- Traits of Successful Law Firms
- Free or Almost Free Tech Tools: Live Demo from Your Peers!
- New Year, New Name, New Habits! Best Practices for Solo/Small Team SIG Members
- Plaintiff Firm SIG Roundtable Discussion
- SIG Roundtable Series: Marketing Technology Best Practices on Limited Resources
- Solo/Small Team and Plaintiff Firm SIG Present: Change is at Every Corner – How to Navigate New Projects and Scenarios at Your Law Firm
- Digital Transformation Webinar Series: Part II: SEO, Social Engagement and Understanding Your Analytics
- Billboard Advertising for Law Firms
- Budget Planning for 2022: Using Lessons Learned During the Pandemic to Influence Strategic Planning
- Rankings, Awards and Honors: Is the juice worth the squeeze?
- Google Reviews Expanded: Best Practices for Getting and Managing Google Reviews
- The Motown MarTech Stack: Everything you Need to Know About Legal Marketing Technology from The Temptations
- What We Can Learn about Digital Marketing from Plaintiff Firms
- Marketing on a Short(er) Shoestring
- Positioning the Marketing Department (a.k.a. YOU) as a Business Imperative
- Using Quant Law Theory to Increase Profitability - Podcast
- Legal Directories: Tips and Tricks for Strong Submissions
- Google Reviews Explained: Best Practices for Getting and Managing Google Reviews
- Plaintiff Firm Deep Dive: Gain More Clients Through Strategic Digital Marketing
- Plaintiff Firms: Increase Profitability Using Quant Law Theory
- How to eﬀectively manage your firm’s intake department
- How to drive lead generation through paid social media campaigns
- Eﬀective use of public relations for lead generation
- Basics of search engine optimization and building an eﬀective Google
- Review strategy to drive leads for your firm