September 29, 2021 | 12:00 pm CT
For Business Development and Marketing professionals, 2020 posed unprecedented challenges, causing a seismic shift in the law firm workplace and the strategies we previously relied on to engage with potential and current clients. Although we thought 2021 would be a return to normalcy, we’re not there yet nor are we certain that it will happen this year.
In the legal industry where things are usually slower to change, we’ve had to calibrate quickly to new technology, switch up our budgets, and expand our roles in a collaborative way with other departments. What does this look like for the law firm of the future, both in the near-term and long-run?
Join us on September 29 for a 75 minute fireside chat featuring six of accomplished, veteran law firm CMO’s:
- Katie Davis - Chief Growth Officer at Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Amy Shepherd - Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Ballard Spahr LLP
- Dave Southern - Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
- Linda Moss - Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer at Dykema
- Dave Bruns – Director of Client Services at Farella Braun + Martel
- Michelle Michaels – Chief Marketing Officer at Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
The panel, which represents firms of various sizes, will reflect on where we started, how we’ve adjusted, and where we are moving to in the future. Topics of discussion will include:
- Challenges and successes in client acquisition and retention;
- The relationship between changing Business Development and Marketing functions and firm’s operational strategies;
- Recruiting, staffing, and virtual onboarding and the current marketing talent market; and more.
For this program, we would love to address any specific topics you would like included. As such, please include any request in your registration.Body of Knowledge (BoK): Business Development, Client Services, Marketing Management and Leadership
LMA Members: $60
Prospective LMA Members: $120
Note: Make sure to click all the way through registration in order to receive a confirmation email that will include the Zoom link.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to September 27. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after September 27 will be billed the late registration rate.
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact email@example.com.