May 18, 2021 | 12:00 - 1:30 PM Pacific
12:00 - 1:00 PM (Pacific Time)Networking:
1:00 - 1:30 PM (Pacific Time)
While much of the country is getting vaccinated, and businesses continue to find a safe way forward, what will this mean for in-person events? What will the landscape look like when we return to face-to-face meetings?
- When looking at current travel industry trends, what can we expect?
- What should our firm consider when planning our next live event?
- Since having laid off much of their staff, how are hotels managing their business and offering their meeting space to groups?
- What is the fate of large conference venues?
- If a particular meeting can be conducted effectively virtually, what have been some impactful virtual events?
Join us for an in-depth discussion with the CEO and VPs of Sales at JEMS Hospitality Group. The company offers curated meeting and event services from sourcing to execution, provided by a tenured team with more than 200 years’ combined hospitality experience.
Complimentary for all LMA Members
$35 for Prospective Members
VP Sales (West)
VP Sales (East)
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org