Date: May 11, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm CT
Domains: Business Development & Business of Law
BoK Competencies: Business Development Coaching/Training & Firm and Practice Strategy Planning
One of the biggest challenges law firms are currently facing is finding ways to gain new business, with the same business development team and resources. That’s why Jason Noble, President of ikaun and Kalisha Crawford, Director of Business Development, Ropers Majeski will be discussing how firms can leverage their existing experience to drive better business development and marketing initiatives.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Why efficient production of relevant firm experience is more important than ever
- Which data points help marketing and business development teams the most.
- One law firm’s approach to harvesting relevant experience and data points.
- Cost vs. benefits of on premises vs. cloud-based experience management solutions.
- Identify which data points help to make solid business development decisions
- Discuss how to harvest these data points within your data ecosystem
- Define a strategic approach to ongoing data management
Kalisha Crawford, Director of Business Development, Ropers Majeski
Jason Noble, President, Ikaun
Price: Complimentary for Members